Delivery of items
When ordering items from our site, the following terms apply to our deliveries and services:
(1) Your contractual partner is First 4 Frames Ltd whose principal address for business is 47 A Grahams Road, Falkirk. FK1 1LA.
(2) First 4 Frames delivers products only to destinations within United Kingdom and to customers with a permanent address in the United Kingdom.
(3) Your order is a binding offer with obligation to pay, subject to acceptance by First 4 Frames at First 4 Frames sole discretion. Your order is accepted by us when we dispatch the goods to you. In the event that we send you an order confirmation, this does not signify an acceptance of your order but is merely to confirm receipt of your order.
(4) As our products are made to your specifications, if you cancel your order you will be liable to pay the full price of the item or items. If goods or services are faulty, the terms under ‘Defects’ apply (see below).
(5) First 4 Frames reserves the right to cancel any order prior to delivery at First 4 Frames discretion (whether or not your payment has been made) in the event of any material errors in connection with your order, or if any further verification of your credit conditions or records so warrants. If payment has already been charged and your order is cancelled by us at our discretion, First 4 Frames will immediately arrange a refund to you, the customer.
(6) Orders for multiple items may be shipped separately.
(7) Orders are delivered by third party couriers chosen by First 4 Frames. As a result, we cannot guarantee delivery times. First 4 Frames may provide an indicative timescale for goods to be delivered prior to order completion. However, products will be dispatched for delivery as soon as they are available. The chosen courier may provide you with details such as delivery slot and time. First 4 Frames has no responsibility for ensuring that the courier meets any time frame that they have provided to you, the customer.